We’re starting a new photo contest for the month of June, “Urban Jungle” a photography contest to capture the people, beauty, chaos and moments In the cities that we live in! Whether its the giant infrastructure and buildings in a city, or the simple chai stall, theres beauty in the chaos of every city in India.
All you have to do is click “Urban Jungle contest” on the top of the top of your home page on the Indiefact app, select “Contribute” and add your entry as a post to the contest super thread.
Judging and rewards criterion
We are introducing a judging criteron in order to decide rewards. Based on feedback from you we have decided to make contests not purely a popularity contest. Going forward the top performing posts will go through an internal review to decide the winner. The highest performing posts will be reviewed further internally for accuracy, grammatical errors , story telling, grasp of language and other criteria and the winner be announced based on these criterion.
For this, we will select the 5 top performing posts based on engagement, upvotes comments etc. These top 5 posts will then go through an internal review with a judge who is an expert in the related field. The reward will then be given to that post/story as decided by the judge. For more information on judging criteria please look at our recent blog post here: Introducing a judging criteria for contests
How it works
- Select “Urban Jungle contest” on the home page of your Indiefact app
- To enter the contest just post your photo/post by “Contributing to conversation” on this post.
- The contest starts 27th May ends at 30th June 12:00 PM.
- We will reach out to you via your email id and transfer the coupon to the same email id. So your email ID has to be verified and accurate.
- Photos and posts need to follow Indiefact spam policy and guidelines.