We’re starting a new photo contest for the month of August, “Indian Monsoon” a photography contest to capture the elements of an Indian monsoon! Whether it’s the gloomy clouds, the lashing rain, or hot chai with some pakoda Indian monsoons provides an opportunity to click amazing photos. Capture what “Indian Monsoon” means to you in a frame and get a chance to win 5k worth of coupons from us.
All you have to do is click “Indian Monsoon” on the top of the top of your home page on the Indiefact app, select “Contribute” and add your entry as a post to the contest super thread.
Judging and rewards criterion
We are introducing a judging criteron in order to decide rewards. Based on feedback from you we have decided to make contests not purely a popularity contest. Going forward the top performing posts will go through an internal review to decide the winner. The highest performing posts will be reviewed further internally for accuracy, grammatical errors , story telling, grasp of language and other criteria and the winner be announced based on these criterion.
For this, we will select the top posts first. These top posts will then go through an internal review with a judge who is an expert in the related field. The reward will then be given to that post/story as decided by the judge. For more information on judging criteria please look at our recent blog post here: Introducing a judging criteria for contests
How it works
- Select “Indian Monsoon” on the home page of your Indiefact app
- To enter the contest just post your photo/post by “Contributing to conversation” on this post.
- The contest starts 5th Aug ends at 4th September at 6:00 PM.
- We will reach out to you via your email id and transfer the coupon to the same email id. So your email ID has to be verified and accurate.
- Photos and posts need to follow Indiefact spam policy and guidelines.