We’re starting a new photo contest, “The photography of Lights” a photography contest to capture light and festivities in a unique way! It is the festive season, a time around the country when everything is decorated and lit beautifully. It makes for an excellent opportunity to capture some great photos. Capture a picture with “light” as your subject using lamps, decor, led, fire, and festivities. Post this photo to enter the contest on the Indiefact app and get a chance to win 5k worth of coupons from us.
All you have to do is click “Light Photography” on the top of the top of your home page on the Indiefact app, select “Contribute” and add your entry as a post to the contest super thread.
Judging and rewards criterion
We are introducing a judging criteron in order to decide rewards. Based on feedback from you we have decided to make contests not purely a popularity contest. Going forward the top performing posts will go through an internal review to decide the winner. The highest performing posts will be reviewed further internally for accuracy, grammatical errors , story telling, grasp of language and other criteria and the winner be announced based on these criterion.
For this, we will select the top posts first. These top posts will then go through an internal review with a judge who is an expert in the related field. The reward will then be given to that post/story as decided by the judge. For more information on judging criteria please look at our recent blog post here: Introducing a judging criteria for contests
How it works
- Select “Photography of lights” on the home page of your Indiefact app
- To enter the contest just post your photo/post by “Contributing to conversation” on this post.
- The contest starts 28th October ends at 28th November at 6:00 PM.
- We will reach out to you via your email id and transfer the coupon to the same email id. So your email ID has to be verified and accurate.
- Photos and posts need to follow Indiefact spam policy and guidelines.