We want to empower users to voice their independent thoughts and experiences more and more each day. To that end we are kicking off the “Meanwhile in India” contest on Indiefact.
Our country is a wonderful place with interesting things, people and incidents always happening around us. With meanwhile in India we want to highlight such beautiful, human and touching moments around all of us. With the “Meanwhile in India” contest, we are rewarding creators for capturing such moments. Capture such a moment around you and share it on Indiefact, the creator with the highest engagement will be rewarded Amazon coupons worth 5000 Rs from us.
All you have to do is to capture such a moment and upload it on the “Meanwhile in India” thread on Indiefact. The app and our team will do the rest!
How it works
- We have created a contest thread with the official Indiefact handle. Find the meanwhile India post by the official Indiefact handle. The post code of the post is “FUEFSG”
- To enter the contest just post your photo/post by “Contributing to conversation” on this post.
- The contest starts 12th March and runs for 10 days and ends at 30th April 12:00 PM.
- The post which reaches the status of “Most popular post” on the thread after the contests ends is the winning post. This is automatically computed by the app depending on how much engagement your post gets. More the engagement (comments, likes etc) higher will be your engagement.
- We will reach out to you via your email id and transfer the coupon to the same email id. So your email ID has to be verified and accurate.
- Photos and posts need to follow Indiefact spam policy and guidelines.